Lane Kawaoka is an engineer and real estate investor from Hawaii that now owns more than 3,000 properties. Lane also teaches others how to invest in property to become financially free.
Awesome Resources For First Time Home Buyers
- Visit our Resources For First Time Home Buyers page to help buy your home with confidence and save time and money.
- Join our Free 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Find someone that has done it in the past and that is willing to help you, your mentor.
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- They sit around and wait until the property they like is sold to somebody else.
What could help first time home buyers save money?
- If you are going to live in the property, ask the seller to pay some (or all) of the closing costs.
- Also strategize your taxes because they are the biggest expense that you’ll pay in your live.
Is there anything we can do for you?