Benson Juarez is an experienced real estate agent in Denver, Colorado and a Technology & Real Estate Enthusiast that has designed and built a real estate investing software platform to help investors find and analyze deals faster.
Do you want to learn how to buy a house? Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Know what you can afford. Respect your own finances. Know all your monthly costs.
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- Moving too fast. Respect the process. Before looking at houses get a preapproval letter to know what you can afford
- Pay attention to your credit score.
What could help first time home buyers save time?
- If you are looking to invest, try our tool, because it will let you save time on your property search.
What could help first time home buyers save money?
- Don’t buy an expensive car if you are looking to buy a home. Reduce your expenses, you need to save money.
How can first time home buyers choose the best professionals to work with?
- Ask your friends and family for referrals and then interview those professionals. If you are an investor, go to BiggerPockets.com to find great professionals.
Is there anything we can do for you?
- Look at Privy and set up a demo session with me to show you all the things our software can do for you.
1) Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for Free.
2) Go through the most comprehensive How To Buy A House Checklist to make sure you buy your home with confidence without ever missing a step!