Andrea Karr is a Mortgage Loan Originator with a wonderful Non-Profit housing organization called Clinch-Powell. She has been in housing for 6 years and absolutely loves helping people meet their housing needs!
Do you want to learn how to buy a house? Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Look into home buying education because it makes a huge difference.
- Also make sure you shop around for lenders!
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- Not being prepared in advance
- Having too much debt already
- And during closing
- Taking on more debt
- Opening credit
- Pulling your credit
What could help first time home buyers save time?
- Gather your documents in advance, get organized!
Is there anything we can do for you?
- Join our newsletter
- Like us in Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ClinchPowellRCD/
- Website: www.clinchpowell.net
1) Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for Free.
2) Go through the most comprehensive How To Buy A House Checklist to make sure you buy your home with confidence without ever missing a step!